Instructor: Yousef Ghandour PT, MOMT, FAAOMPT
Click here to download the complete brochure with registration: Hip Course Brochure.pdf
Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the anatomical impact on treatment choice
• Discuss the hip joint biomechanics
• Discuss the muscular influence on the hip and Knee mechanics
• Discuss treatment progression based on histological and neurophysiological basis
• Perform Dynamic 4 Soft Tissue Mobilization techniques to 6 key hip muscles
• Perform minimum 6 Hip Joint Mobilization/Articulation
• Utilize Mobilization and Stabilization belt techniques for hip treatment
• Outline a treatment progression for hip joint disorder using manual techniques, free weights and pulley systems
Act now! Space is limited.
Registration Deadline: October, 23, 2015
A complete CEU certified manual therapy course raising money for PTFORALL. 100% of the course fees will be donated to PTFORALL: a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity dedicated to helping low-income individuals get the physical therapy services and supplies they need.