COMPTSIG members receive a 20% discount.
Register online at: https://www.regonline.com/USCorthobootcamp_2016Use discount code: COMPTSIG (COMPTSIG membership cannot be combined with any other discount)
These seminars are designed to improve proficiency with the application of manual examination and treatment procedures for the orthopaedic physical therapist. The full course is a comprehensive series of seminars that enables the participant to attain high level skills in manual examination and treatment procedures for common musculoskeletal conditions.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Improving clinical reasoning for common musculoskeletal conditions within the context of (a) Description of Specialty Practice in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy published by the Orthopaedic Specialty Council, APTA and (b) the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice by the APTA.
• Learning new skills for manual therapy, movement assessment and exercise prescription 85% of class time is devoted to hands-on lab time
• Refining old skills to improve effectiveness and avoidance of falling into common pitfalls
• Integrating pain science into clinical practice to improve effectiveness with managing chronic conditions
enabling participants in this course to improve their effectiveness with physical therapy management of patients who have mental disorders co-existing with their physical disorders.
• Providing a framework to assist in studying for the OCS exam
SEMINAR DATES: Class runs from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily
January 9-10: Management of the Pelvic Girdle (Daniel Kirages)January 30-31: Management of the Low Back (Daniel Kirages)
March 5-6: Management of the Hip and Knee (Daniel Kirages)
April 9-10: Management of the Ankle and Foot (Daniel Kirages)
June 4-5: Management of the Thoracic Spine and Ribs (Sean Johnson)
July 9-10: Management of the Cervical Spine (Daniel Kirages)
August 27-29: Management of the Shoulder (Sean Johnson)
October 1-2: Management of the Elbow, Wrist & Hand (Sean Johnson)
16-day series Individual Registration: $2500
16-day series USC Alumni: $2200
16-day series USC Clinical Instructor: $2200
2-day module Individual Registration:$450
2-day course USC Alumni: $395
2-day course USC Clinical Instructor: $395
COMPTSIG members receive a 20% discount.Use discount code: COMPTSIG (COMPTSIG membership cannot be combined with any other discount)
1.5 CEU's per 2 day Module
12 CEU's for 16 day series
*Payment options are available if you are enrolling for the 16 day series. The tuition can be paid in two installments Please call us at 323-442-3156 to arrange this option. When you register using the 2 payment option, you can select the "payment by check" method.
Register online at: https://www.regonline.com/USCorthobootcamp_2016